Redfern Town Hall – July 28 2018
Even on the darkest, coldest nights, there’s always a light trying to shine through. There’s warmth found in the presence of friends and family! We want to create that space of joy, peace, hope, and delicious food. We hope you will share it with us!
It’s 6-9pm, on Saturday, July 28 at Redfern Town Hall, 73 Pitt Street.
This year, Crave Church is on a mission to find our own home base. We believe we will flourish there, and reach more people than ever with “good news of great joy for all people!” All the funds we raise go to that cause!
Join us for a night of fun, feasting, friendship and festivities Christmas in July is a great time to celebrate with old friends and meet new ones while enjoying a relaxed night of indulgence and entertainment. Festivities start at 6.00pm
Terms And Conditions
- Crave Metropolitan Community Church (Crave MCC) reserve the right of admission.
- Crave MCC may refuse entry if your Ticket has been cancelled, is not valid or has been defaced or damaged.
- Crave MCC may impose additional specific conditions in relation to entry or attendance to the Event.
- Patrons arriving late to the event will not be admitted into the venue until a suitable break in the Event and will be seated at the discretion of our ushers.
- You must not engage in offensive or inappropriate behaviour at an Event, including but not limited to by wearing or otherwise displaying any commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos.
- You must turn off any mobile telephones, pagers and similar equipment in your possession before entry into an Event.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which Crave MCC may have, if you contravene any of these Terms of Sale, you may:
- be refused entry to, or removed from, the venue;
- have your Ticket confiscated and/or cancelled without refund or recompense; and
- be disqualified from purchasing tickets for or entering into other Crave MCC Events.
- In the event that you are refused entry to an Event for any reason, then, in accordance with these Terms, no refund will be paid.